Friday, April 19, 2013

EXERCISING WITH BABY.... among other things


LUNGES WITH STROLLER!

YOGA WITH BABY





In the last months of my pregnancy, for obvious reasons, I didn't work out as vigorously as I did pre-preganancy.
After I had my son, I wanted to loose the baby weight real bad! I missed the adrenaline of reaching that 5th mile after a long run, finishing off that last crunch after a bootcamp class, and getting the "day-after" muscle soreness that reminds you that your workout has paid off and your muscles are changing.

Since I had canceled my gym membership during my pregnancy (no need to pay $15 a month for no reason right?) my only options were working out at home.

So I started to look at youtube videos of simple 15 minute workouts that I could do in my garage or living room (fitness blender is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.)
The video above will give you some samples of how I use my baby to workout, and how I handle other mommy duties... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMMENT ON THIS BLOG BELOW: