Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bohemian-Chic in Stacy Sterling Jewelry Designs.

Designer Stacy Sterling (in the Middle) and friends wearing her designs
 I recently went to jewelry designer Stacy Sterling's "Catch your Spirits Glow" Launch party held on November 10th in Venice CA because I love her jewelry line!
Here I am wearing a layered feather necklace. Every time I wear it I get compliments and I feel so earthy yet chic.

Naibe Reynoso (me)wearing Feather Layered Necklace


Daniel Nuguyen, Naibe Reynoso, Jeff Hodsden (supportive boyfriend)
Her designs, which are handcrafted are ethereal and bohemian with a sophisticated flare. She gets inspiration by the vibrant colors and textures of natures beauty, her pieces speak to those with both a glamorous and free-spirited soul.
various feathered necklace, bracelets, and earrings.

colorful skull inspired latches 

Feathers+ rocks+metal = cool
Models wearing Stacy Sterling ( in grey shirt) wearing her designs 

Designer Stacy Sterling and Me!
Stacy Sterling is truly talented. No wonder celebrities like Debra Messing, Hayden Pannetiere, and Hilary Duff are fans! Although "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend", its jewelry like Sterling's made with passion, love and patience that truly makes a woman feel Beautiful!
FOR MORE AMAZING DESIGNS CHECK OUT HER WEBSITE:
www.stacysterling.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. So chic looking. Envy you my friend. They all are so gorgeous. Stacy makes some great designs. Btw are this handcrafted jewelry? I am a bit confused about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. So chic looking. Envy you my friend. They all are so gorgeous. Stacy makes some great designs. Btw are this handcrafted jewelry? I am a bit confused about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra!
    Thanks! for your comment! it is handcrafted.. I just changed my blog entry to reflect that! :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMMENT ON THIS BLOG BELOW: