Monday, October 31, 2011

MY HALLOWEEN ADVENTURE WITH SNOOP DOG AND BRITNEY SPEARS




Do you guys enjoy Halloween? Over the years I've gone back and forth between loving and hating it. Truth is, when you're a kid Halloween is almost as Magical as Christmas. What could beat dressing up as your favorite Hero or Princess for the day, and knocking on people's doors demanding a Treat?



But then you get older, you realize that you'll get cavities and gain 10 pounds from all the candy you eat, and that cute little tutu doesn't look so cute on you anymore with your muffin top.


Sure, there are plenty of costumes that cover the bulges such as the "Pregnant Nun" outfit, or the "Big Baby ". But then you go to some Adult Halloween party and feel self-conscience when you see "Sexy Nurse" or "Sexy Schoolgirl" roaming around the punch bowl.

So this year I wanted to make the best out of it and show off my 10 pound weight loss thanks to Barry's Bootcamp.

I decided I would be a "Sexy Ragdoll". I just spent $7 on my striped socks at Target and another $5 on my fake eyelashes. I mixed and matched stuff I had from previous Halloweens like my corset that came from a French Maid costume and my short skirt that came from a previous Sexy Pirate outfit.

Madame Tussauds  Museum in Hollywood and Highland was having a Fab Halloween Costume Party that included an open bar, free appetizers and desserts,  music by DJ Cubeeche, and a chance to mingle with Justin Timberlake, Brad Pitt, Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek and Britney Spears to name a few.
its Britney....

Me and Salma Hayek.. Hangin...
Of course they were pretty stiff that night, since they were only their Wax Figure Replicas. But it was still fun to pose with them and take pictures.

Hey even Joan Rivers was left "speechless" when she interviewed me! Ha! Thats a first!

My Boyfriend Jeff went as a Pimp Daddy and he was pretty happy he got to pose with the Pimpest of them all, Snoop Dog.

I had a blast!!  The Magic of Halloween restored! Now Halloween is starting to become my favorite Holiday after Christmas. Its the one day a year you can become whatever you want to become!

Halloween isn't just for kids anymore!


Penelope Cruz 
the Pitts

What are you guys doing for Halloween? What is your costume?

1 comment:

PLEASE COMMMENT ON THIS BLOG BELOW: