Wednesday, August 10, 2011

GETTING DOWN AND DIRTY WITH PIZZA IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS

I've always wanted to make Pizza. I mean REAL PIZZA, put my hands in the dough, knead it, throw it up in the air and catch it with my fists. That wish was fulfilled during a promotion for the new movie "30 Minutes or Less".  





During the event, three contestants had to eat the most amount of Pizza in 30 minutes or less and the winner got $100 bucks!


 The Event was hosted by "Big Mama's and Papa's Pizzeria" in Burbank, where get this: they have a  36" Pizza!


In my career, I often get to do things I wouldn't do if I worked at a Bank or a Dr.'s office. This is one thing to take off my Bucket List. And the Pizza, was pretty good too!


2 comments:

  1. So who won the pizza eating contest? Oh please tell me it was the petite pretty girl on the left in the picture. Cuz the guy in the middle looks like he had one for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMMENT ON THIS BLOG BELOW: